• Provide guidance to company Digital Channels and VB IT for implementing company Cyber
Security strategy, cyber security baseline and act as a security point of contact in managing
Cyber Security Risk in line with policies and tolerance.
• Build strong relationships with senior leaders and stakeholders to understand and map out
business priorities and how security engagement can be effectively managed to deliver secure
by design solutions. The go to person for Cyber for Digital Channels and VB IT
• Manage cyber security incidents and events to minimise the impact to customers, services,
data and people.
• Regular and transparent security risk reporting to Technology leadership.
• Responsible for effectively capturing and monitoring Cyber Security risks and managing these
on the risk management platform
Apply if you have:
• Strong collaboration and stakeholder management skills focused on building effective
working relationships that deliver the right outcomes for company and our customers.
• Hands on experience in managing and responding to cyber security threats and incidents.
• Tenacity and drive to ensure risks are mitigated effectively.
• Excellent communication skills, with the ability to explain complex and technical security
matters in non-technical language
• High integrity and a desire for open and transparent risk management
• Decision making skills with the ability to balance conflicting interests and priorities.
• Experience in leading teams, especially cyber security teams