Microsoft Expert (Exchange, ADFS, AD)
Be part of a select team of experts in infrastructure, Microsoft and Linux technologies.
Offer guidance for other System engineering teams, in implementing new technologies, setting up best practices and procedures, make sure "everything is in place".
World leader in digital solutions based on Augmented Identity and Biometrics.
- Maintain Exchange & SMTP servers (including O365).
- Manage and maintain Microsoft Active Directory systems.
- Maintain ADFS infrastructure.
- Work with DMARC, DKIM and SPF.
- Provide Exchange advanced, outlook, Active Directory support.
- Monitor document and report Exchange server performance and capacity planning.
- Provide documentation for all levels and train first and second level support.
- Provide technical support to applications owners and developers that will begin using the advanced Exchange features.
- Knowledge on basic PKI is a plus.
- Coordinate and scheduled preventative maintenance (applying fixes).
- Install and maintain Microsoft Active Directory.
- Install and maintain the most current version of Exchange.
- Install and maintain the most current version of Microsoft ADFS.
Planning and Documentation
- Develop and document collaboration standards and operating procedures.
- Plans for disaster recovery and testing.
- Assist Collaboration team in planning, designing and implementing a global communication systems.
- Assist, Design and plan relevant infrastructure used by ADFS (DNS, authentication, etc.).
- BA/BS Computer Science or related field preferred and/or equivalent work experience.
- +7 years of experience in Microsoft Exchange and Active Directory architecture and administration.
- +7 years of experience with ADFS Infrastructure.
- +2 years of working knowledge of Windows 2016 and server hardware.
- Knowledge of Powershell is mandatory.
- Technical knowledge of Proofpoint edge gateway and DLP could be a “plus”.
- Knowledge of networks (TCP/IP, LAN/WAN).
- Analytical and interpersonal skills.
- Looking for passion, curiosity, attention to details, taking pride in one’s work, taking ownership, and
- This team also represents a last line of support in the group. 95% of the issues are resolved here, while for the 5% remaining they need patches to be developed by the provider (Microsoft, VMware, etc.). Activity in this area will only at 20-30% of the time.
- The entire infrastructure covers 147 sites world-wide, but this is supported by several L1 to L3 teams, in different regions.