Principal Application Protocol Engineer
- Writing code every day;
- Keeping yourself and others around you up to speed on emerging technologies;
- Defining and supporting engineering best practices;
- Solving difficult problems on a daily basis, i.e. can you determine encryption technique applied to WhatsApp?
- Moving the needle and evolution of Cloud Enablement;
- Working with Product Management to assist with definition of feature needs;
- Working in a fast and lean agile environment.
- Basic skills in languages such as C/C++, Python and/or Ruby;
- Broad and deep knowledge of IP networking protocols L2 – 7;
- Master of Wireshark and other networking tools;
- MS in Computer Science or equivalent experience (with significant CS coursework);
- Professional experience engineering network protocols would be a plus.