The Process Lead is a newly created role within the SRC business (Security, Risk and Consulting) aimed at documenting, scrutinizing, improving and streamlining the existing processes within the SRC Operations department.
- Support the development, prioritization and execution of performance improvement projects;
- Create and maintain documentation/flows on current processes within the SRC Operations department and across stakeholder departments
- Drive operational excellence trough IT development process
- Perform a deep analysis on the existing process and come up with process improvement solutions via LSS tools
- Drive operational metrics based on current process analysis
- Create project plans for the process improvement initiatives and ensure the completion of projects against defined benefits and timelines through project tracking and reporting
- Experience in managing process and operational escalations
- Has the ability to drive business/operational metrics through quantitative decision making, and adoption of different tools and resources
- Ability to meet deadlines in a fast paced work environment driven by complex software systems and processes
- Willingness to support several projects at one time, and to accept reprioritization as necessary
- Excellent communication (written & oral), strong organizational skills and detail oriented
- Business Analytics experience.
- Six Sigma/Green Belt Certification
- Exposure to working with technology teams and solving operational issues