You will be part of our Engineering Center of Biometric Solutions in Bucharest and:
- Join a team of Engineers passionate about new computer technologies.
- Design, develop and customize Idemia products such as border access control solutions, citizen identification, research and identification of people for national security and others.
- Participate in the deployment of our products to our worldwide customers.
Global leader in Biometrics and Augmented Identity for the mobility space.
- Optimize and refine functional and technical specifications of product to increase productivity and development throughput;
- Provide to the development team the guidelines for the evolution and development of new products and / or for the updates;
- Create and maintain a detailed product description, as well as up to date features and user stories
- Ensure sprint delivery with minimum claims and the minimum or no bugs;
- Develop a deep understanding of the competition, users, market and the current framework and content of domain, as well as its future evolution;
- Manage a backlog with at least 3 user story sprints “ready for Dev”;
- Ensure the link with marketing, business partners and programs to understand the future trends of domain;
- Optimize and facilitate releases’ target scope by balancing business needs, time to market & developments constraints;
- Understand and be able to explain the business objectives being implemented by the development’s team in each release.
- Master’s or equivalent degree (5+ years) in Project Management;
- Min 5 years proven experience as a Business Systems Analyst or Product Owner;
- Experiencing developing complex software applications;
- Able to create, follow and make achieve a realistic product development roadmap;
- Able to break down product description into feature sets and technical specifications;
- Able to break down large complex features into smaller sets of requirements;
- Ability to manage complex SW development projects in international multi teams and fast- paced environment;
- Open mind and ability to efficiency collaboration inside of international product multi team with developers, testers, integrators, others PO, PM, PMO, Program Managers, ….
- Proven experience with scrum and agile development process and principles;
- Strong verbal and written skills in English,
- Very good analysis and synthesis skills;
- Committed and results oriented;
- Strategic vision
- Curious and open to new things
- Experience with enterprise applications developed in .NET, Java, SOA and Oracle;
- Be able to work with deadlines and under the pressure, independent
- Leadership, with strong organizational and interpersonal skills.
- French would be a plus.