- Coordinate, manage and monitor the design work of the driven designers and suppliers of outsourced work according the
Plan Of Attack;
- Monitor progress and status of critical project deliverables and activities incl. reporting to the project engineer and
management incl. possible distortions and corrective actions;
- Complete self-supporting in all design activities within his field study;
- Analyze order, consultation with client, project manager/engineer and internal departments;
- Support in calculations for the benefit of tenders and evaluation of tenders;
- Taking care for project information and the technical construction file;
- Indicate additional training needs to the unit manager Engineering;
- Inheriting (part) tasks of the project engineer in the project;
- Inheriting (part) tasks of the designer in the project;
- Solve design problems on assembly at the customer, Breda and suppliers.
Addition Robot Simulation/CAE:
- The creation of OLP robot paths (OLP-programming) incl. mutual releases and locks;
- Check of the process during the project, from start till commissioning incl. suggestion of problem solutions.
Addition mechanical and Pneumatic design:
- Performing of life-and cost calculations;
- Performing of constructive or consumption calculations.
- Academic level : Bachelor;
- Education : Mechanical Engineering or Mechatronics;
- Experience : 5 years of operational experience after graduation;
- Knowledge : CAD software like Catia V or Fides for designer. Robcad or Process Simulate for Robcad designer;
- English (speaking, reading, writing);
- Properties : Representative, proactive, resourceful and independent;
- Good communication and social skills;
- Cost and quality conscious, can go to the common project purpose;
- Willingness to travel and work on location for longer periods at home and abroad to do to work with suppliers and customers;
- Constructive and analytical insight;
- Thinks, acts, evaluates, corrects.