Are you used to driving software projects to success? Then why not bringing your project management expertise to
lead to success our embedded automotive projects as part of one of the top Automotive software teams in NXP,
which is the #1 in Automotive semiconductor solutions?
There is a lot of room for new ideas and innovations, and you will be supported to have a continuous focus on
development, coaching and creating a supportive environment for your team.
As a software project manager for Automotive Processors (AP) you will be responsible for the full lifecycle of the
software product, from definition to maintenance and end of life, delivering per agreed scope, quality and cost.
In your new role you will:
• lead the projects assigned through all the stages defined in our Automotive SPICE compliant software
• identify risks and develop mitigation strategies
• ensure the information flow inside the team, with internal stakeholders and with customers
• monitor progress, report status
• propose corrective actions
• improve and define internal flows and processes
• provide visibility at different management levels into project related aspects
• collaborate with Safety manager to include safety tasks in project planning
By joining our Bucharest team, besides an attractive salary package, you will have the opportunity to be part of a high
performance and enthusiastic software development team in a secure, pleasant and dynamic work environment.
To ensure your success in this role, the following experience is needed:
• Experience with software project management (>1 year)
• Knowledge of complete software development lifecycle, from requirements to maintenance
• Knowledge of Agile and Waterfall
• Good understanding of ASPICE
• Identified and planned mitigation of risks and issues
• Achieved results in a multi-cultural environment
• Excellent English communication skills
Experience with any of the following is considered a plus:
• Technical background in embedded systems
• Technical background in working with/integrating multiple software deliveries/dependencies.