You will be in charge to plan and manage the balance between the headcount and workload of at about 100 software engineers involved into different development projects curried out by our Center in Bucharest. This key role in our organization interacts with the international internal clients and stakeholders, BU PMO, Romania team’s leaders and engineering services partners. The position will be attached to the Romania engineering center Director.
Our playground: the identification, authentication, and securing of people and objects.
Our areas of expertise: artificial intelligence, biometrics, cryptography, embedded systems and software and cyber security.
Our promise: With our technology and innovations, only you can be yourself.
Our ambition: Imagine tomorrow and profoundly change the daily lives of citizens of all countries.
Our markets: civil identity (ID, passport), smart payment and telecom transactions, smart cards, public security and airport security.
- Ensure the balance between headcount and workload for all SDI-PSI Romania projects;
- Plan and manage, in collaboration with technical team leaders, the allocation of resources to projects;
- Handel the usual variation of the workload by using the external partners resources;
- Verify, validate and provide the worked hours of projects for billing to Financial Direction;
- Monitor and track the cost and deadlines of projects, and warning top management in case of derivatives;
- Identify delivery risks and propose mitigation strategies;
- Run recurring management reports: project KPI, current and forecast headcount/workload, portfolio of partner’s resources, overtime report, etc.).
- Single Point of Contact for the respective portfolio headcount reporting;
- Prepare recurring headcount reports and cross-check with the official project’s resource management systems (Microsoft EPM);
- Keep track of hiring progress cross the open roles in the respective portfolio;
- Lead recurring meeting with the hiring managers to maintain hiring status;
- Act as subject matter expert on resource management; provide guidance to all stakeholders in the domain on the resource management process;
- Provide input for efficiencies on the resource management processes;
- Search and provide to the technical team leaders the missing profiles through external engineering services companies;
- Manage the integrated resources of our partners and update their portfolio;
- Support EPM training for the Bucharest team.
- Join Agile team and work with technical gurus;
- Shine with your IT skills;
- Use and develop new exciting technologies;
- On arrival, you will benefit from an onboarding program that will allow you to quickly increase your skills.
- Master’s or equivalent degree (5+ years) in Project Management;
- Proven experience in the same function;
- At least 5 years of experience in PM function;
- Applied knowledge of PM concepts and practices;
- Good handling of large data basis;
- Deep experience with excel;
- Strong verbal and written skills in English, French would be a plus.
- Spirit of analysis and synthesis, precise and meticulous;
- Ability to anticipate the future through strategic vision;
- Big-picture approach (wiling to understand the strategy and chain of thoughts behind a task);
- Work well with tight deadlines and under the pressure;
- Strong communication skills with both local team members and external business stakeholders;
- Leadership, with strong organizational and interpersonal skills;
- Work well with tight deadlines and under the pressure, independent;
- Knowledge of Microsoft EPM.