A network security company.
• Develop new automation platforms, projects or scripts, according to the Support and Services release roadmap within the required timeframe;
• Lead in test script design, bulk automation, deployments and test execution.
• Contribute to the architecture design and code style/framework and best practices for the new projects, scripts and products that will be developed;
• Work closely with the customer in understanding requirements, identifying a strategy for meeting the customer needs, problem identification, analysis and re-creation;
• Provide analysis and interpretation of test results;
• Design, develop and execute test configurations to cover functional, scalability, performance, system testing and characterization for virtualization, cloud platform, networking including wireless solutions;
• Assist PS Project Managers during pre-sales process in preparing and reviewing;
• Proposals, presentations and Statements of Work (SOW) for professional services engagements;
• Perform day to day management of assigned projects, manage customer relationships and ensure customer delight;
• Interface with other departments (support, engineering, product marketing) to resolve or work round issues in timely manner;
• Keep abreast of Product and Technology developments to ensure that latest solutions are used to enhance customer experience.
• Expertise in two or more of the following:
– Software development languages (C#, .NET).
– Automation and scripting language (such as: TCL, Python, REST, PowerShell, Ruby).
– Cloud virtualization, AWS, Yardstick, ELK, Kibana, Openstack.
– Unix/ Linux knowledge.
– Understanding of IP routing.
– Exposure to L4/7 Applications.
– Knowledge of Voice and Video technologies in IP networks.
– Ability to troubleshoot network issues in a logical manner.
– Ability to be dynamic and stay in control when under pressure.