As QA Automation Engineer you will be working with a team of elite engineers and security researchers to save the universe from cyber security attacks and the bad guys who take advantage of the Internet for personal gain.
How you will accomplish this, you ask?
In short, by testing our Threat Intelligence Platform, working with a wide range of technologies like cloud services (AWS), databases (MongoDB, Redis), message brokers (RabbitMQ) and tools (Ansible, Git, Jenkins, Grafana, etc).
- Work with above mentioned tools and technologies to validate the system’s functionality;
- Write scripts and automate test scenarios;
- Run automated regression test suites, analyse and troubleshoot results;
- Elaborate and execute test strategy;
- Enhance existing test automation framework;
- Validate unit and integration tests;
- Root cause isolation and description of the problem found;
- Verify bug fixes and new features functionality added in every iteration;
- Analyse threat intelligence data.
- Very good knowledge of networking protocols;
- Linux knowledge (operating, configuring);
- Good QA skills (bug isolation, troubleshooting and reporting);
- Good automation & scripting skills (preferable Python);
- Problem solving and analytical mindset;
- Excellent communication and teamwork skills with a drive to attain a combined success;
- Reliable and dependable team player.
- Experience using version control software;
- Experience with Agile software development processes and tools;
- Experience with continuous integration tools;
- Experience administering a variety of network and server equipment.