QA Automation Engineer- cloud security
This is their newest Distributed, Elastic Performance and Security Testing solution that uses company's next gen cloud-native traffic engine to simulate complex real-world traffic scenarios targeting both physical and cloud infrastructure such as web application firewalls, next generation network firewalls, server load balancers, proxy servers, etc.
About the team:
Currently they are a senior team of 7 working in an Agile environment with a strong emphasis on communication.
The company is on the forefront of technology innovation, delivering breakthroughs and trusted insights to the world’s visionaries and innovators in electronic design, test, manufacturing, and optimization. Their ~14,000 employees create world-class solutions in wireless communications, 5G, automotive, quantum, aerospace, defense, and semiconductor markets for customers in over 100 countries.
- Build/enhance automation test libraries to validate content (applications and security attacks) using Python/Robot.
- Debug automated regression testcases.
- Create protocol compliant checks to analyse generated traffic captures.
- Use network analysing tools (Wireshark, tcpdump) to perform deep packet inspection.
- Build testing strategy/plan and translate that strategy into test cases.
- Set up, configure, troubleshoot network equipment and virtual software editions.
- Root cause isolation and description of the problem found.
- Analyze user stories, use cases and customer requirements
To be successful you should have good work experience with:
- Scripting/programming – preferably Python/Rest API; Robot is a plus
Good understanding of L4-7 network protocols (TCP/IP, UDP, HTTP/S).
Strong QA skills (troubleshooting, bug isolation and reporting).
Linux knowledge (usage/configuring/troubleshooting).
Previous experience with building or enhancing automation tools.
Excellent communication and teamwork skills.
- Previous experience with Jira and Agile
- Previous experience with version control software (Git/Bitbucket is a plus).
How will this project benefit you?
- In this role, you will get the chance to interact with the latest applications and threats on the Internet.
- You will witness new features being developed and will have the opportunity to contribute from the beginning. These experiences will enhance your skills and expertise in automation, application flow signatures (DPI) and security assessment.
- An attractive employee benefits package which covers personal and professional development tools, medical subscription for employee and family, flexible working hours, work from home, competitive salary package based on performance, access to sport activities, free fruits and vegetables, tea and coffee and others.