A network security company
- Execute complex test cases, design and write test plans for important software features and maintain up to date documentation related to it;
- Take ownership over customer specific escalations;
- Configure, debug and troubleshoot equipment required for testing large features;
- Root cause isolation and proper bugs logging that focus on problem description, steps to reproduce, relevant logs and files attachment;
- Detect and communicate delays and bottlenecks; suggest mitigation plans;
- Provide user experience feedback and enhance overall product usability and ease of use.
- Advanced working knowledge of networking TCP/IP protocols (CCNP level);
- Strong scripting skills (Python preferred);
- Strong Linux operating skills;
- Experience with automation frameworks;
- Working experience in Agile.