Quality Assurance Engineer
In this role, the Engineer will be able to work with the newest technologies and to develop his/her networking and testing skills – both automation and manual.
A network security company.
- Design and Develop test strategy and write/execute test plans;
- Test cases will include Functional, Scalability, Performance and Characterization;
- The QA Engineer will be performing both manual testing, run automated test harnesses and be introduced on how to add automated scripts to the harness;
- Communication skills are also critical as the engineer will need to work closely with other QA engineers and with Developers to assist in debugging and problem recreation.
- Overall 1 year industry experience with proven working knowledge in TCP/IP;
- Must have in-depth working knowledge of various QA test methodologies and product development life cycles processes;
- Strong verbal and written communication skills;
- Highly organized and possess a keen analytical and structured approach to problem solving and testing;
- Strong bug isolation, bug report writing, troubleshooting skills;
- Must be able to take ownership for tasks assigned, identify risks in advance along with mitigation plans and bring tasks assigned to successful completion;
- Familiar with traffic/protocol emulation tools as well as sniffer products;
- Understanding of test case automation experience using scripting languages such as TCL/TK, Expect, Perl, Unix/Linux etc.;
- Good configuration and troubleshooting experience in large multi-device complex networks;
- Hands on Experience on testing stateful layer 4-7 technologies is a plus;
- Bachelors of Science in Computer Networking or Telecommunications.
- Highly attractive financial and benefit package, according with individual experience and performance;
- Career development opportunity in a multinational company;
- The opportunity to work with high-level technologies.