Radar Senior Embedded Software Engineer – Remote
- Develop and maintain RSDK drivers for all our clients MCU software architectures.
- Support the release activities in alignment with the RSDK roadmap.
- Productize the RSDK drivers and radar processing algorithms on our clinet’s hardware accelerators
- Optimize performance and accuracy data for the radar processing algorithms
- Collaborate with the system testing team in order to secure all quality indicators for the productization code
- Collaborate with Scrum Master and project colleagues during the Agile Scrum ceremonies
To be successful in this role you have:
- University degree in a technical field such as: Computer Science, Electrical Engineering, Mechatronics Engineering or Computer Engineering.
- Experienced in programming with embedded C/C++.
- Experience developing software on embedded systems with an HLOS, cross-compilation.
- Deep technical knowledge (Arm, SoC, Software enablement, Tools, Platform-HW, Linux, RTOS, Drivers etc.) and experience in multi-disciplinary areas.
- Prior experience with Linear Algebra, Signal Processing, Machine Learning, Data Transfers and conversions.
Furthermore, you are:
- Skilled in oral and written communication in English.
- Attentive to details, self-motivated and able to be a team player while working independently.
- Passionate embedded software developer for applications and algorithm libraries.
- Familiar with Algorithm analysis, prototyping, optimization and benchmarking.