We are now looking for an Service & Resource Fulfillment Engineer to analyze, prepare, implement and verify the configuration and integration of a node, network and/or system.
Your scope of work could include the scenarios of introduction, upgrade expansion, functionality and capacity.
Your work will in part from our customer legacy.
- Plan the implementation of the product configuration / integration work;
- Execute product configuration;
- Execute integration, reconfiguration, parametrization activities;
- Prepare system test, module test and accept test;
- You will work to identify and drive improvements;
- Post project activities;
- E2e technical understanding;
- Execute test;
- Scripting & coding;
- Skills and preffered qualifications:
- Back office operations (preferred) for the Radio Access Networks: 2G, 3G, 4G & 5G;
- Ericsson or Nokia RAN equipment knowledge;
- Nokia Netact or Ericsson OSS RC & ENM knowledge;
- Knowledge sharing and collaboration skills;
- French language capabilities minimum A1 level;
- Education: Academic degree, minimum on bachelor level, in engineering (IT, Telecom) or 1-3 years’ experience of deploy system test and lead testing team.
- Min years of experience: 1 year
- Domain experience: RAN/TX any other domain is a plus.
- Creating & innovating
- Applying expertise & technology
- Analytical learning and researching skills
- Delivering results & meeting customer expectations
- You will need excellent planning and organizing skills