The employing company has created a corporate environment for its R&D and BU to developed software solution worldwide.
This environment is willing to support DevOps culture using some well-known commercial or open source products (JIRA, Confluence, SVN, Git, TestLink, Sonarqube, Jenkins, docker...).
Within the team in charge of this corporate environment, you will:
– Continuously improve and enrich it (automation of tasks, integration of new feature)
– Support internal users (R&D and BU) to make them taking the best of DevOps culture for their project
– Operate the services (deploy, monitor and address incident) in house and in cloud environment
You will collaborate in an international environment with:
– R&D and BU project teams and governance
– Other IT teams (infrastructure, security, networks) in central or local site*
– External suppliers and communities to keep posted of the state of the art in SW development
- Strong Linux knowledge
- Scripting (Python, shell)
- Strong containerization skills (docker)
- Good knowledge of CI tools ecosystem (Nexus, SVN/GIT, Jenkins, SonarQube)
- At least BA in Computer Science/ or similar; equivalent working experience
- Solid 3 years in a similar role
- Good knowledge of the life cycle of a software project (specifications, developments, tests …)
- Good command of MS Office tools.
- Strong verbal and written skills in English, French would be a plus.