Regional People Team Administrator
The employer is a worldwide travel retail platform. Their next-generation marketplace connects buyers and sellers that share their passion for delivering exceptional travel experiences.
- Be the HR contact for all administrative queries in the region.
- Support People Team initiatives.
- Process benefit admin, invoices, contracts and other administrative tasks as directed.
- Support planning and delivery of organization change and capability building initiatives
- Play an active role in driving process improvement for the People function
- Ensuring timely and accurate information is provided as required either within the organization or to external organizations as required.
- Experience of working in an HR /office administrator role
- Understanding of European employment processes, with specific knowledge of Eastern Europe
- Experience in office administration such as filing, contracts, purchase orders, benefits management
- Excited by collaborating on projects/initiatives
- A passion to succeed & deliver
- Organizational skills
- Employee/Customer focused approach
- Ability to maintain and respect the confidential nature of the role and information the role will have access to.