Retainer Accounts Advisor
The Advisor will be the liaison between Sales, Financial Operations, Resource Coordinators and the Delivery Team, occasionally engaging with clients. She will ensure that the projects are accurately tracking delivery, billing and revenue status.
- Ensures new Retainer projects are defined and structured properly in project tracking systems.
- Working with Fin-Ops and Resource Coordinators to cover financial aspects and proper delivery tracking in the project tracking systems.
- Engaging with clients to answer service delivery status questions, confirm scope and ensures a positive client experience.
- Supports seller requests for delivery status information.
- Supports delivery resources and teams in maintenance of project, assignment, and deliverable status.
- Work with Delivery Managers to maintain internal documentation, escalations, and procedures.
- Assist Delivery Managers in ensuring all project revenue is recognized at month end, project anticipated revenue for upcoming months.
- Must possess excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Must possess strong analytical capabilities and have a desire to learn new things.
- Experience working with complex accounts.
- Experience reading and interpreting legal contracts and statements of work.
- Experience with financial ERP systems.
- Experience with project management system.
- High energy level, comfortable performing multifaceted projects in conjunction with day-to-day activities, resourceful and well-organized.
- Unquestioned integrity and personal ethics; willingness to provide feedback in challenging situations.
- 4+ years in a consulting/service environment.
- Bachelor’s degree preferred.