Security Automation Specialist -Unix/Linux
The Security Automation Specialist will support the overall Security Patching and Vulnerability Management programs by focusing on two main areas: automation of patching activities and automation of vulnerability remediation.
In general, this role will support the following areas:
Implementation of automated patching mechanism (BladeLogic server automation);
Integration of server automation tool with Security Tool;
Contribute to the data gathering and development of internal security tool;
Support Security Incident Management;
Maintain compliance scripts inside global BMC ESA BladeLogic platform;
Contribute to the PULS (Patching Uplift Security) & GOVMP (Global Operations Vulnerabilities Management Program) programs.
Global Telecom Technology Center
Automation of patching and vulnerability
- Contribute to the implementation of automated patching and vulnerability mechanism by using BladeLogic automation platform and act as a SPOC for these Business Functions.
Internal tools development
- Develop APIs and interfaces to collect data from different data sources.
Test Scripts development
- Implement various test criteria using scripting/programming languages.
Operational Life Cycle activities
- Implement various test criteria and provide reports of the activities performed.
- Strong practical Linux and UNIX administration skills;
- Fluent English (minimum level required: B2);
- Good knowledge of BMC Bladelogic Server Automation Suite (Compliance & Reporting);
- Technical knowledge in Operating Systems administration (Unix/Linux), network protocols and middleware;
- Logical volume manager (Linux LVM, HP’s VxVM, AIX LVM);
- Good knowledge of TCP/IP networking;
- Well-developed understanding of IT Operations and IT Cloud Computing with an emphasis on vulnerability assessment, security patching and hardening;
- Technical knowledge in network security, operating system security, application-layer security.
- Private medical and dental care insurance;
- Life insurance;
- Dedicated employee phone subscription;
- Special discounts for gyms and retailers;
- Project specific training;
- A youthful and multicultural working environment with dedicated professionals and great development opportunities.