Security Research Engineer
As Security Research Engineer you will be working with a team of elite engineers and security researchers to save the universe from cyber security attacks and the bad guys who take advantage of the Internet for personal gain.
- Build and maintain tools and systems to develop company threat intelligence knowledge base;
- Identify and investigate threat sources to enhance company threat intelligence collection technologies;
- Compose white papers about your research for publication;
- Contribute to our well-read blog about any technical topic of interest, including day-to-day work or outside interests, when possible.
- Broad knowledge of network protocols;
- Good programming skills in multiple languages (Python, Ruby, C, C++, assembly, scripting, etc);
- Ability to analyze and describe vulnerabilities and attack methods;
- Creative, problem-solving approach to projects;
- College degree in CS or EE or equivalent experience;
- Relevant experience in security research position;
- Excellent communication and teamwork skills with a drive to attain a combined success;
- Reliable and dependable team player;
- Great attention to detail and personal quality assurance.
- Strong programming skills are highly preferred;
- At least one publicly available vulnerability discovery, exploit development, and/or open source tool;
- Strong domain knowledge in vulnerability research and exploit development;
- Experience in static and dynamic reverse engineering of binaries;
- Experience administering a variety of network and server equipment;
- Experience with Agile methodologies.