- Provide support for Active Directory, ADFS, and other Microsoft applications as
- Ensure availability of servers;
- Proactive monitoring of applications to identify resource constraints and improve
- Ability to create and modify GPOs as required;
- Perform advanced troubleshooting;
- Work with Virtualization and Storage teams to identify resource constraints
perform optimization and upgrades to the environment;
- Perform OS support as necessary;
- Additional responsibilities as tasks arise.
- Energetic and driven to provide top-notch service to internal clients;
- Strong knowledge of systems administration, operating systems, and hardware;
- 5+ years of relevant work experience or equivalent combination of education and
- Strong knowledge of enterprise level systems infrastructure;
- Solid understanding of change management processes and the ability to follow
those processes unerringly;
- Ability, and initiative to execute broad assignments requiring minimal direction
with personal accountability;
- Deployment and management experience of Windows servers running in a
- Basic knowledge of enterprise datacenter technologies including Networking,
Security, TCP/IP, SAN, and DNS;
- Excellent troubleshooting, research and documentation skills;
- Basic knowledge of Datacenter Operations;
- Basic knowledge of industry standards and audit requirements.
Desired Skills and Experience
- Scripting (VBS, PowerShell);
- Citrix Xenapp 7.x.
Education & Experience
- BS degree in Information Systems, Computer Science or related field (desired,
- Working knowledge or exposure to ITSM, ITIL or ISO standard practices for IT.