Senior Concept Engineering Manager
You will be part of Body Power leadership team in Bucharest and lead an experienced team of concept engineers and functional safety engineers. You will find an interesting multinational working environment waiting for you with interfaces to other teams in Bucharest and at other sites.
- Lead the team that creates new leading edge automotive ICs such as BLDC Driver ICs ASIL-D
- Explore and combine new sources of innovation in addition to product and technology innovation
- Anticipate future market needs and develop competitive solutions
- Collaborate with global teams to bring ideas to life, balancing risks and opportunities
- Coordinate the implementation of new methodology and tools such as Model-Based Systems Engineering (MBSE)
- Be responsible for people development, performance assessment including salary reviews
- Take initiative and ownership to address stringent problems including focus team lead.
- A degree in Electrical Engineering or a similar degree
- At least 5 years of experience as ARMTM AMS SoC architect/ design/ firmware within the semiconductor industry
- Proven leadership as technical lead
- Passion to implement and market creative ideas
- The ability to adapt and translate the technical view into the business and vice-versa
- The ability to deal with uncertainty and make decisions
- A team player attitude, collaborating well with your peers