Senior DevOps Engineer with High Scalability (Orchestration and Containerization – K8/AWS)
Our hugely prestigious globally recognized client is looking for a Senior DevOps (Azure/AWS) Engineer, who has worked with building and maintaining CI/CD pipelines.
World leader in digital security solutions for the mobility space. Area of expertise of the company is artificial intelligence, biometrics, cryptography, embedded systems and software and cyber security.
Hands on experience is a must, especially proven experience with high scalable environment, big data, huge traffic orchestration over containerization of microservices including CI/CD automation.
We are flexible regarding the experience with certain technologies/tools (e.g. AWS vs. Azure vs. OpenStack) as long as you have good fundamental knowledge of the CI/CD principles and experience in building CI/CD pipelines. This a new project and the architecture can be designed considering the skills and expertise we have in the team. This is a chance for you to be involved from the beginning in a highly complex project.
As a DevOps Engineer, you will work together with product teams and deliver highly scalable infrastructure and pipelines. Your duties in the role:
- Build and improve CI/CD pipelines for product teams
- Work with the development team to define infrastructure requirements
- Support the team in infrastructure related issues
- Share knowledge across teams
- Work with the team to have cost effective and fast delivery pipeline
- Create and maintain dashboards and monitors.
- A strong understanding of CI/CD tools such as TeamCity or AWS/Azure DevOps, NuGet, MSBuild, etc.
- Extensive experience in administering CI systems, creating build configurations and pipelines
- Hands on experience with highly scalable environment, big data, huge traffic orchestration over containerization of microservices
- Extensive experience with Windows & Linux containers and orchestration platforms (Docker, Kubernetes)
- Strong scripting skills (Python & Bash are prefered)
- Experience with configuration management tools (Chef, Puppet, Ansible etc.)
- Experience administering version control systems such as VSTS / Git and SVN
- Experience with cloud technologies (primarily AWS), and with migrating on-premise infrastructure to the cloud
- Knowledge of Linux operating systems e.g. RHEL/OpenShift
- Understanding of network topologies and common network protocols and services
- Knowledge of security best practices and tools
- Experience of working in an Agile/Scrum environment.