Senior Frontend Developer
Europe’s market leader on premium services in mobility and “on the road” supply, for trucks and car fleets.
- Responsible for planning, development and operations of web applications (mainly client facing e-Reporting products, as part of a more complex platform)
- Developing client-based web frontends with Angular of Java web applications and microservices for application servers and cloud environments
- Responsible for applications and porting to other infrastructures (primarily cloud environments)
- Create unit tests to ensure code is functioning as expected and well written documentation
- Part of scrum team
- Development of functions to improve usability
- 3+ years of Application design/development experience as FrontEnd Developer;
- Knowledge of interface technologies (REST, SOAP)
- Familiarity with databases and UI/UX design
- Proven experience in developing in a CI/CD environment with test automation
- Experience in building and deploying to Azure (or comparable cloud environments)
- You will work as part of an agile development team with members from Romania, Germany, and Ukraine to design, estimate, develop and implement software solutions that satisfy the business requirements.
- You will work closely with the team on a comprehensive Java-based product consisting of web front ends, back end APIs, and standalone microservices, using Azure cloud. General and in-depth experience with Java concepts are a must, in addition to strong knowledge of relational databases, APIs, and front-end technologies.
- You will be part of the Customer Product Services organization, which is focused on delivering high-quality software services for the customers, which is reachable via ww(web).
We are currently using Angular 11 and will be migrating to Angular 13.