The company is on the forefront of technology innovation, delivering breakthroughs and trusted insights to the world’s visionaries and innovators in electronic design, test, manufacturing, and optimization.
• Participate in definition of new software product features and software interfaces.
• Develop high quality UI software independently and rapidly.
• Enhance usability and look-and-feel of our products. GUI design and interaction using HTML5,
• Evaluate and integrate third party software.
• Lead and take part in design and code reviews.
• Write unit tests.
• Knowledge of Web application technologies (such as HTTP, HTML, CSS3/SASS, REST, XML,
• Work experience with Angular, RxJS, Typescript
• Proficiency with user interface design / usability concepts
• Must be adept with dev tools & processes including JDE, revision control, and defect tracking.
• Capable of writing clean, reliable, and well-tested code.
• Excellent verbal/written communication skills.
• Knowledge and interest in networking technologies and or network element management
• Experience with GraphQL, Apollo Client, Apollo Client Cache or other state management library,
• Ideal candidate will have a BS/MS degree in Computer Engineering or Computer Science.