Senior Full Stack Developer with Python
- Delivers comprehensive performance testing for validating user quality of experience.
- Works by emulating web, video, voice, storage, VPN, wireless, infrastructure, and encapsulation/security protocols to create realistic scenarios.
- A modular system design allows it to scale with infrastructure while real-time quality of experience metrics lets the user drill down to quickly identify network degradations and isolate breaking points.
About the team:
Currently they are a senior team of 6 working in an Agile environment with a strong emphasis on communication.
Work as part of our Agile team for the Apps and Security department
Design, develop, unit test and debug end to end features in our Apps and Security products with C# and Python
Align goals and tasks with teams from different geographical locations in order to deliver quality releases on time
Work with other engineers to identify unique & innovative solutions that can be targeted with Patents
Participate in documentation of functional, design and test specifications
Have functional and feature ownership as well as direct accountability for project/feature delivery
Engage with customers to gather requirements and solve issues in customer environments
- 3-5+ years of experience developing complex, multithreaded applications
- Experience developing applications with C#, Python or Java
- Strong knowledge of algorithms and design patterns
- Excellent communication skills (written and verbal) in English
- Ability to quickly learn new concepts and technologies
- BS, MS or equivalent degree
- WPF experience
- Ability to handle multiple tasks well
- Able to mentor others
- Basic networking knowledge
- Experience with Python and REST API automation
- Experience with Docker and/or another container runtime
- Experience with Kubernetes and Helm