Senior i.MX Software Systems Engineer
The Systems Engineering Organization is a customer facing team which is responsible for owning the customer experience for all Enablement technology surrounding i.MX solutions
The role of Software Systems Engineer entails interacting on a day-to-day basis with customers to provide technical solutions which allow them to experience the full benefits of company’s products in their unique environment. The Systems Engineer will be the primary technical expert in his or her area of expertise for both Field Application Engineers (CAS) and the Technical Information Center (TIC). Systems Engineer is the 1st customer of a software release, providing feedback on Ease of Use and Out of the Box Experience.
- Key point of contact for technical support issues for FAEs working on projects with key customers.
- Final escalation resource as i.MX Expert for TIC support engineers.
- Key expert in NPI bring-up parties for HW boards &SoC up to characterization and benchmarking.
- Isolate software issues and develop test cases to demonstrate them from customer input.
- Capture feature requests from customer input.
- Deliver trainings and workshops to customers and CAS
- Participate in formal document reviews for external and internal use.
- Develop technical content such as reference designs, PoC applications, application notes and white papers.
To ensure your successful performance in this role, the following working experience is a must:
- Experience in working with Linux and/or Android in an embedded environment
- Programming embedded systems (hardware & software, C/C++, Assembly).
- System expertise and RTOS knowledge is desirable or willingness to learn fast (e.g., FreeRTOS)
- Ability of quickly learning and grasping new technologies
- Strong analytical/problem-solving skills.