The company is on the forefront of technology innovation, delivering breakthroughs and
trusted insights to the world’s visionaries and innovators in electronic design,
test, manufacturing, and optimization. Their ~14,000 employees create world-
class solutions in wireless communications, 5G, automotive, quantum,
aerospace, defense, and semiconductor markets for customers in over 100
• Work as part of our Agile team for this application
• Design, develop, unit test and debug features in the middleware and automation
• Align goals and tasks with teams from different geographical locations in order to deliver
quality releases on time
• Work with other engineers to identify unique & innovative solutions that can be targeted
• Participate in documentation of functional, design and test specifications
• Have functional and feature ownership as well as direct accountability for project/feature
• 3-5+ years of experience developing complex, multithreaded applications
• Experience developing applications with Java
• Strong knowledge of algorithms and design patterns
• Excellent communication skills (written and verbal) in English
• Ability to quickly learn new concepts and technologies
• BS, MS or equivalent degree
• Ability to handle multiple tasks well
• Able to mentor others
• Advanced networking knowledge
• Experience with Python and REST API automation
• Experience with Docker and/or another container runtime
• Experience with Kubernetes and Helm
An attractive employee benefits package that covers:
• Personal and professional development tools and internal library.
• Medical subscription for employee and family members.
• Flexible working hours.
• Competitive salary package based on performance.
• Access to sport activities, and many others.