The company is on the forefront of technology innovation, delivering breakthroughs and trusted insights to the world’s visionaries and innovators in electronic design, test, manufacturing, and optimization.
Their ~14,000 employees create world-class solutions in wireless communications, 5G, automotive, quantum, aerospace, defense, and semiconductor markets for customers in over 100 countries.
Come up with product test strategy;
Write automated tests;
Investigate automated tests failures;
Active involvement in feature planning/status/risks within the team;
Provide user experience feedback and enhance overall product usability and ease of use.
To be successful you should have good work experience with:
• Knowledge of L2-7 network protocols and debug tools/techniques (e.g. Wireshark, tcpdump);
• Experience working with different virtualization technologies (e.g. VMware vCenter, KVM, AWS, Azure,
• Linux operating skills;
• Basic scripting skills
• Openness towards learning automation
• Excellent English verbal/written communication skills
Nice to have skills:
• Python scripting skills;
• Familiar with Selenium;
• Familiar with Docker;
• Familiar with Jenkins build pipeline;
• Linux shell scripting experience;
• Experience working with Git;
• Experience working in an Agile team;
What this project / experience will bring to you?
We encourage higher grade of autonomy, flexibility, and trust between team members
You will be stimulated to come with new solutions, and you will work with technologies that fit your
professional growth and increase your expertise in this area
An attractive employee benefits package which covers personal and professional development tools,
medical subscription for employee and family, flexible working hours, work from home, competitive
salary package based on performance, access to sport activities, free fruits and vegetables, tea, coffee,