Senior Talent Acquisition Specialist
- Achieve hiring goals, manage openings and liaise with hiring managers to align requirements and expectations;
- Recruit talents at all levels including managers and professionals;
- Search talents directly and build up external talents pipeline to support business growth;
- Partner with hiring managers and HR Partners on tactics of sourcing and attracting talents;
- Be a consultant to hiring managers on interview skills, candidates selection and hiring decision making;
- Coordinate Workforce Plans that include college, professional and contractor needs for responsible business.
- Degree of bachelor in business, engineering or related discipline with at least 4 years solid recruiting experience in similar role or in agency;
- Excellent knowledge of country/region recruitment market trends;
- Recruitment experience in semiconductor, telecom or software industries (at least 2 years);
- Hands-on experience of direct talent sourcing is highly preferred;
- Excellent interviewing skills;
- Result-driven with strong execution capability;
- Team player is essential;
- Be professionally mature, flexible, open-minded and self-motivated;
- Fluent in English.