Senior Test and Integration Engineer
You will play major role within the team that develops state of the art products and solutions based on the company's technologies, with plenty of opportunities to advance your technical skills and get exposure to new technologies. You will work directly with Product Owner/Business Analyst and development Team to validate the Teamwork and ensure quality. You will participate in overall system integration, system testing and acceptance activities with the customer. You will also work on improving the team performance by coaching more junior members, actively identify and propose new ways to make things work better.
- Define, communicate and implement test strategy. Identify and deploy tools, test beds, procedures etc. as needed to execute test strategy. Create test plans.
- Work with development Team to create test cases and test ongoing development.
- Manage the integration of product and/or program developments until the final delivery by following and enforcing standards and best practices.
- Validate the completeness of test plans and associated procedures.
- Prepare the test environment and maintain it as product/project evolves. Make sure that tests run smoothly.
- Execute test plans, report on test progress, identify and report detected issues (JIRA, TestLink etc).
Generate the software deliveries for testing and deployment. Manage versions and delivery methods.
Perform internal acceptance and participate in the deployment and acceptance testing with the customer.
Clarify and refine requirements with Product Owner/Business Analyst.
Create and review technical documentation and specifications.
Participate in design and planning activities, following Agile methodology.
Analyze and identify issues on production systems and provide support on site when required.
Be the technical reference on multiple subjects in your area of expertise.
Continuously explore evolution of software development techniques and tools.
Coach more junior members of the team.
- Strong experience in Software Testing & Integration
- Strong understanding of the software integration chain and DevOps fundamentals
- Audit of Testing & Integration activities
- Tools: JIRA, SVN, git, maven, Hudson/Jenkins, Nexus, Confluence, Postman, SoapUI
- Test automation tools: SoaTest, Selenium, SIKULI
- System Administration: linux, Windows, networking
- Databases: Oracle, PostgreSQL, Cassandra, Mongo
- Communication: https, REST, SOAP
- Cloud: docker, kubernetes, AWS, Azure
- Experience with biometric technologies
- Real passion for digital
- You’re self-motivated individual with attention to details and strong problem solving skills
- Good interpersonal skills
- Jasper Reports