- Design software for automotive embedded devices across a variety of vehicle domains (e.g. driver assistance, body electronics, etc.) for leading automotive manufacturers.
- Design and develop embedded automotive SW applications according to specification
- Define product behavior along with Requirement Engineers
- Solve critical and most complex technical problems
- Participate in planning and estimation of tasks
- Support architecture definition
- Assure high quality through code verification activities – integration testing, unit testing, etc.
- Prepare appropriate technical documentation
- Mentor and train junior developers
- Support customer with on-site engineering if required – troubleshooting customer issues, in-car testing, etc.
- Min 5 years of experience in programming language C or C++
- Professional experience in design of software for embedded systems
- Knowledge in software design and UML modeling will be considered as advantage
- Very good English. It is an advantage for you to have knowledge in French or German language
- University degree in the area of Computer Systems, Electronics, Automation or Information Technologies
• Possibilities for career development in international company;
• Professional development based on up-to-date training opportunities and expertise;
• Competitive remuneration package with pool of benefits and incentives schemes at place;
• Open and friendly working atmosphere;
• Social activities.