Service Desk Specialist with German
Global Telecom Technology Center
- Takes internal customer calls,
- Solves problems and incidents by phone, email and / or ticketing system according to the agreed procedures in order to ensure the direct solution to the client and to coordinate the solutions for problems with other groups (dispatching);
- Access requests resolution – creation/modifying/deleting accounts and rights by applying access rules, depending on the positions occupied by the applicants;
- Manages all escalations/ complaints received on team’s shared mailbox;
- Collects user and account information (department, organizational chart, accesses, profiles, roles, etc.) for internal reporting for the German Demand team/ external for partner companies and agencies.
- Assesses the business impact (define ticket severity) and driving incident resolution process (ticket ownership)
- Gathers all the necessary data for internal reporting;
- Ensures service level agreements’ fulfillment;
- Improves first time fix and first level resolution rates by sharing the information with Level 1 agents.
- Speaks German at an advanced level (C1) and English at medium level (minimum B2)
- Team working skills
- Understanding the offered solutions and correctly managing IT troubleshooting and troubleshooting systems;
- Capability of constantly following the technical documentation update and including the production, testing and deployment phase.
- Communication Skills / Socially skilled
- Attention, vigilance, Conscientiousness and high accuracy in work
- Ability to identify customer problems;
- Customer and Service oriented person;
- Flexible attitude and can do attitude in front of difficult / unpredictable situations;
- Ability to prioritize tasks, analyze, report, and solve problems;
- Taking decision in a timely manner.