Software Development Team Lead
As a Technical Leader you determine, plan and organize the technical and human resources necessary to carry out the projects for which you are responsible.
You will manage and drive team effort on software development, customization and integration, communicate and coordinate with customer and different internal and external stakeholders.
You will also facilitate continuous improvement by identifying areas for improvement, organize code reviews, training and provide coaching to team members.
World leader in digital security solutions for the mobility space. Area of expertise of the company is artificial intelligence, biometrics, cryptography, embedded systems and software and cyber security.
- Clarify and refine requirements with customer and stakeholders (Product Owner/Business Analyst/Program Manager) and provide corresponding quotations.
- Assume project’s commitments made in terms of quality, costs and deadlines.
- Manage and develop the skills and performance of the team.
- Recruit and manage your employees by accompanying them in career development.
- Set up and pilot performance indicators for your scope.
- Lead software development, propose technical solutions and evaluate team work.
- Create and review technical specifications, identify and estimate high-level tasks.
- Take charge directly on major technical problems
- Actively participate in the definition of technical architecture.
- Apply and participate in adapting of Agile/Scrum methodology.
- Facilitate knowledge transfer between the teams.
- Maintain mastery of software development process and tools.
- Create and review technical documentation.
- Participate in design and planning activities, following Agile methodology.
- Master’s or equivalent degree (5+ years) in Computer Science, related discipline or relevant experience
- At least 5 years of experience in managing software development teams and complex software development projects
- Standalone, oriented customer and result.
- Solid knowledge of Agile methods (Scrum or Kanban)
- Strong communication skills with both internal team members and external business stakeholders.
- Leadership, with strong organizational and interpersonal skills.
- Strong initiative to find ways to improve solutions, systems, and processes.
- Strong verbal and written skills in English, French would be a plus.
- Backend: Linux, Java EE, JBOSS, EJB, CDI, JPA, Hibernate and related technologies.
- Databases: Oracle, PostgreSQL, Cassandra, Mongo
- Communication: https, REST, SOAP
- Cloud: docker, kubernetes, AWS, Azure
- Tools: JIRA, SVN, git, maven, Jenkins, Confluence