Software Engineer – Application Traffic Engine
- Build protocol primitives used as building blocks to simulate real life network attacks and application communication;
- Work with remote teams for integrating protocol primitives with the core traffic engine;
- Work with other engineers to identify unique & innovative solutions to be patented;
- Functional and feature ownership – direct accountability for project/feature delivery.
- College degree in CS or EE or equivalent experience;
- 2+ years of software development experience
- Strong experience with C and Python;
- Understanding of networking and core Internet protocols (e.g. TCP/IP, DNS, SMTP,HTTP, and distributed networks);
- Experience with building distributed and scalable applications;
- Creative problem-solving approach to projects;
- Familiar with dev tools & processes including revision control and defect tracking.
- Experience with building distributed, scalable applications;
- Experience with containers technologies;
- Experience with Agile methodology;
- Experience with Continuous Integration.