Software Engineer – Automotive ADAS Vision – AI/ML
We are looking for an embedded engineer to join our software team developing advanced software components for next generation ADAS and autonomous drive systems.
By joining our Bucharest team, you will be part of a worldwide, high performance and enthusiastic software development team in a pleasant work environment.
You will be working closely with leading car manufacturers on the definition and implementation of solutions for the 2025 autonomous cars, focusing on vision processing – specifically artificial intelligence.
To ensure success in this role, you need the following experience:
- At least 2 years of embedded C programming experience
- Knowledge of C++
- Understanding of processor architecture concepts
- English proficiency
Any of the followings is considered plus:
- Understanding of neural network components
- Image-related signal processing knowledge
- Experience on (GP)GPU architectures
- Exposure to Neon extension of ARM
- Fixed-point arithmetic
- Experience in programming a coprocessor-like accelerator
- Exposure to any of OpenCL/OpenVX/Cuda
- Experience with RTOS or Linux driver programming
- Exposure to software standards used in automotive industry
- Working knowledge with scripting languages like Python, Tcl, bash