We are looking for an embedded engineer to join our software team developing advanced software components for next generation ADAS and autonomous drive systems.
By joining our Bucharest team, you will be part of a worldwide, high performance and enthusiastic software development team in a pleasant work environment.
You will be working closely with leading car manufacturers on the definition and implementation of solutions for the 2025 autonomous cars, focusing on vision processing – specifically artificial intelligence.
• At least 3 years of C/C++ embedded programming experience (embedded C/C++, low level software)
• Understanding of convolutional neural network components
• Understanding of processor architecture concepts
• English proficiency
Any of the followings are considered pluses:
• Image-related signal processing knowledge
• Exposure to any of OpenCL/OpenVX/Cuda
• Experience on (GP)GPU architectures
• Exposure to Neon extension of ARM
• What an Inception network is and why GooLeNet is spelled like this
• Experience in programming a coprocessor-like accelerator
• Fixed-point arithmetic
• Debugging skills for embedded targets
• Experience with RTOS or Linux driver programming