Software Engineer for MCU 2D Graphics – Remote
- Develop and deliver the qualified GPU software drivers and tools for i.MX RT Crossover MCUs.
- Development and enhancement of VGLite, OpenVG, littleVGL software frameworks
- GPU bring-up with SoC simulation, function validation on silicon.
- Develop the test automation for the GPU software components
As one of the major R&D force in EDGE Processing business line, this GPU driver team belong to GTEC (Graphics Technology Engineering Center), is responsible for enabling graphics for all i.MX application processors covering broader markets.
Our Software R&D team provides comprehensive design solutions, including software, development tools, application support, training, documentation and reference platforms, enabling our customers to rapidly go to market.
To be successful in this role you have:
- Master’s degree with 2+ years of experience or Bachelor’s degree with 4+ years
- Good knowledge of C programming and debugging on embedded system with Linux and FreeRTOS
- Experience with IAR Embedded System or ARMGCC development environment
- Experience with Source Code and Configuration management tools such as git
- Fluent English read/write/speak capability
Furthermore, you are:
- A passion for innovation and a willingness to constantly challenge the status quo.
- Good spirit on teamwork.