You will be responsible with all phases of software development ranging from: design and coding to integrating and reviewing components implemented by other and from testing and bug fixing to documentation and building and presenting demo applications to the stakeholders.
You’ll be working using an Agile approach and effectively use the concept of continuous integration as a key part of an efficient software development process.
After ramping up into the team’s portfolio and processes, you will be responsible with addressing tasks from the product backlog which can range from: new feature development, feature porting to a new platform, bug fixing, enhancing the continuous integration, writing user document.
Must have skills:
• Robust software architecture: design patterns, best practices, optimizations techniques
• Proficient in C/C++
• Scripting know-how (python, bash)
• Relevant experience in creating embedded applications, preferably for automotive
• Excellent problem-solving skills
• Good technical presentation skills
• Reasonable fluency in English written and spoken
The following are not mandatory but are pluses:
• Experience with classic or adaptive Autosar software ecosystem
• Experience with integrating a wide, hybrid software portfolio, ranging from firmware to cloud, from in house to 3 rd party vendors and partners
• Know-how of automotive standards and software quality processes