one of the ten largest semiconductor manufacturers worldwide
· Design, implement and run validation tests as part of a dynamic team.
· Agree on the requirements with our internal customers.
· Analyze test results and build reports.
· Be responsible for driving failure analysis and solution finding.
You are a team player who demonstrates strong communication skills, knows how to establish lasting relationships and networks, clarifies areas of responsibility, coordinates your work with colleagues, and regularly shares your insights with them. Moreover, you are creative and innovative and you are able to solve problems quickly and precisely. You actively contribute to putting decisions to work as soon as they are made and push ideas to their full implementation and application by supporting the team to excellence.
University degree in Computer Science, Electrical/Electronic Engineering or similar
Professional Background & Experience:
· 3-5 years’ experience in working close to the HW (microcontrollers, digital interfaces, logic analyzers, oscilloscopes, etc.) and embedded systems
Proven knowledge in scripting languages (ideally Python) and C programming
It is an advantage the knowledge of
·OOP (C#, Java)
· Cryptography algorithms
· SmartCards applications and Global Platform
· Jenkins automation server
Good knowledge of English