The software engineer is proficient in both front-end and back-end coding. His primary responsibilities include designing user interactions, developing servers and databases for website functionality.
The role requires collaboration with the programmers and project managers to understand the functional and technical specifications, which will be further used to transform application prototypes into high quality software products.
- Develop well-structured & well documented code following company standards.
- Document enhancements made and system changes.
- Plan and schedule deployment deliverables, goals and milestones.
- Work effectively as part of a team.
- Provide technical solutions to complex programming problems
- 3+ years of developing web applications with desktop and mobile devices support
- Strong interest & skills in software development for internet, mobile and/or communications technology.
- Excellent OOP skills.
- Experience working with GIT.
- 2+ years’ experience with developing ReactJS SPAs
- Experience with writing modular ES6 code in a clean, readable, and maintainable way
- Experience with writing CSS in a modern, modular fashion (SCSS, BEM, css react components).
- Proficiency with relational and non-relational databases such as Oracle, MSSQL, MySQL, MongoDB
- Experience using and developing new APIs;
- Solid understanding of REST APIs
- Enhanced knowledge of the software lifecycle (development, build, test, integration etc.).
- Knowledge of Agile methodology.
- English (B2 or above)