Software Program Management Support
Our team develops solutions combining domain specific firmware, drivers, stacks, and middleware to deliver products that are the platform basis for customer applications in the area of Connectivity and Security, Advanced Driver Assistance Systems, Vehicle Dynamics, and General-Purpose Integrated Solutions. Our team consists of worldwide distributed Software-Program Managers managing all SW-Programs across the Product Lines in Automotive Processing.
As part of your activities, you will
- Define scope of Software programs together with Product marketing to meet needs of dedicated target market and customers;
- Consolidate and feed customer requirements and change requests into Development Teams;
- Create overall Program plan aligned to roadmaps of Software Development Teams;
- Execute Program within the agreed time, cost and quality targets;
- Perform Program Level tracking and status reporting to management;
- Identify risks and issues and develop mitigation plans with corresponding teams;
- Be member of Product Development Core Team and driving alignment with all functional teams.
To be successful in this role you have:
- Bachelor or Master of Science in Electrical Engineering, Computer Engineering, or Computer Science with more than 6 years of automotive industry experience;
- Proven knowledge in project management of software products;
- Good understanding of Software Development Lifecycle from requirements to maintenance
- Strong social competence and ability to work across and integrate multi-cultural teams and interfacess
- Excellent English communication skills (speaking & writing).
Nice to have:
- Excellent problem-solving skills – able to identify, analyze and propose solutions to various technical and business issues;
- Agility and flexibility with changing priorities and business needs and in working with diverse teams and people;
- High sense of urgency, customer focus and solution orientation