We are looking for a Software Test Engineer to work on our next generation wireless connectivity
solutions based on Bluetooth, Thread and Zigbee communication stacks.
The main responsibilities will be creating the software system test plans, test case specification using
testing techniques, implement and execute automated test scripts, analyze the test results and report
any nonconformity, collaborate with the development team in the process of reproducing and analyzing
the reported software issues.
This position offers a great opportunity to:
• Increase your depth of technical knowledge in Wireless Connectivity solutions, embedded
systems and testing
• Work with some of the newest networking technologies and in-development protocols.
• University degree in a technical field (Computer Science, Automatics and Industrial Control,
• 2+ years of experience in System Testing (test specification, scripting, test execution)
• Good command of a scripting language such as Python
• Solid understanding of networking concepts
• Knowledge of ANSI C programming
• Analytical, problem-solving skills
The following would be an advantage:
• Experience with wireless communication protocols
• Usage of networking testing equipment/analyzers
• Usage of configuration management tools.