We are looking for passionate engineers to join our agile team driven by the exciting evolution of the automotive marketplace.
As a Software Engineer you will be responsible for automation of the software activities that support various projects. You will be part of the Product Engineering & Devops teams that follows Agile development practices.
You will be collaborating and supporting various global software project teams.
- Develop, maintain and improve Continuous Integration, Delivery and Deployment Frameworks that support the building, static analysis, testing, quality documentation generation and packages publishing;
- Maintenance of VMs, interfacing with IT Department;
- Support the Software Development Teams with fixes and features in the Continuous Integration Frameworks;
- Develop and automate installer software for software products for Automotive;
- Manage licensing and deployment of the software products;
- Develop expertise and knowledge in writing automation scripts and using tools for automating build and release processes.
- BS/MS Degree in Computer Science or related field;
- Knowledge about version control systems (Git);
- Team spirit, able to cooperate and work under pressure;
- Good level of English read/write/speak;
- (Considered a plus) Knowledge of NSIS
- (Considered a plus) Previous experience in development of automated build/test software;
- (Considered a plus) Knowledge of software quality, software development process.