System Architect Engineer
- Responsible for the definition of detailed technical implementation specifications based on product requirements;
- Perform feasibility studies (e.g. chip architectures vs. area or feature vs. cost estimations);
- Provide circuit concepts (analog & digital) and reference models (System C, Matlab, etc.) for integrated sensor products based on BiCMOS and CMOS technologies.
- Degree in Electrical/Electronic Engineering or equivalent degree;
- Good understanding of semiconductor development flow;
- Strong technical expertise in analog & digital design;
- Good programming skills;
- Good knowledge of MATLAB/System C;
- Knowledge in analog and digital signal processing algorithms for integrated sensors (incl. compensation, calibration), would be a plus;
- Good command of English language.