You will be in charge of analyzing and ensuring the traceability of customer requirements (including modification requests), whether explicit, implicit or constraints due to the context of the system (including subsystems of the customer and / or partners as well as the IT infrastructure).
This key role in our organization interacts with the international clients, stakeholders and development teams, Romania development teams and team’s leaders as well as with engineering services partners. You will report to the Head of Romania Engineering Center.
Multinational company developing Software and Hardware, based on Biometrics and Augmented Identity technologies, in this case, being applied in public safety/security and border management solutions.
- Understand a customer need and identify the dimensioning points (value and risk)
- Define the functional and technical architecture of the system in accordance with the criteria of performance, cost, quality and risks induced by customer requirements, implicit requirements and constraints related to the context in which the system is operated.
- Make a project team converge towards a solution and work in including the sales representative, the product manager, the architects, developers and integrators
- Manage the technical relationship with the client, product teams and internal / external partners throughout the project cycle.
- Maintain the System Architecture process: needs and requirements management, operational architecture, functional architecture, technical architecture, collaborative architecture, system modeling.
- Conduct failure and risk analyzes
- Huge systems including multiple software applications, larges DB, frontend WEB interfaces, multi-networks interfaces, hardware (equipment’s, terminals …), and HMI.
- Software development process using : Java, J2EE, JBOSS application servers,
- IT infrastructure: OS (Windows, Linux, Unix), virtualized environments (VMware…), network, high availability, cloud infrastructure (AWS, Azure), Docker, Kubernetes,
- Huge system architecture and system architecture framework (TOGAF, INCOSE, etc.)
- Databases: Oracle solutions (RAC, Dataguard, partitionning, advanced security, vault,…), PostgreSQL, MongoDB,
- Security roles (PKI, certificate, firewall, …),
- Standards: ISO 27001
- Proven experience in the same function with at least 3 years of experience in the field of system architecture and definition of solutions
- Strong communication skills with both local team members, external business stakeholders and customers
- Leadership, with strong organizational and interpersonal skills.
- Work well with tight deadlines and under the pressure, independent.
- Spirit of analysis and synthesis
- Liking working in an international context
- Strong verbal and written skills in English, French would be a plus.
- Master’s or equivalent degree (5+ years) in SW Engineering.
- Join System Architect team and work on international projects using SW & HW biometric technologies
- Shine with your SW and HW multi technologies skills
- Be part of an Experts’ network and develop your carrier inside a world leader in developing biometric’ solutions
- On arrival, you will benefit from an onboarding program in Romania and France that will allow you to quickly increase your skills.