System Engineering Specialist
Knowledge of the network infrastructure, network equipment and cloud and NFV technologies is essential to properly manage the GDC networks and cloud solutions. Capability to proactively analyse the infrastructure in order to prevent problems that could reduce the network performance. Essential for the role are also soft skills as team player , basic understanding of project management and agile methodology, responsible attitude to actively drive activities to completion.
Global Telecom Technology Center.
- Support the establishment of DevOps culture and methodologies within the organisation
- Assuring maximum stability and efficiency for operationsof cloud infrastructure services
- Coordinate changes initiated by Data Center activities, acting as SpoC for assigned projects
- Actively influences operational efficiency and operability of the deployed connectivity solutions
- Seeks clarification of risks before taking action to guarantee business continuity
- Very good understanding of virtualization, Cloud and converged infrastructure technologies
- Very good knowledge of VMware and any relative technologies
Any of the following would be a plus:
- vRealize Operations&Automation, NSX, vCloud director
- Scripting expertise (Power CLI, Powershell, Python etc)
- Knowledge of ITIL, SOX and security regulations
- Certificates for Data Center, SDN and cloud solutions
- Knowledge of products from HPE ( C7000, HPOVO) and/or VCE(vBlock) or other similar products