A networking and telecommunications company.
The following responsibilities are included in this job:
– Perform deployment process on different environments: testing / production / UAT deployment of enterprise applications.
– Maintenance and troubleshoot Java EE containers (JBoss, Weblogic, Tomcat).
– Troubleshoot configuration issues in server applications.
– Administration of Unix / Linux.
– Automate existing deployment / maintenance processes.
– Create documentation for deployment process. E.g. Method of Procedure..etc.
– Ability to query databases ( MySQL, Oracle).
– Ability to create, debug shell scripts ( Bash, Perl, Python).
– Coordinate with other teams while performing deployment activities.
– Communicate deployment phases to all counterparts.
-Experience in testing or production deployment (SIT, UAT, Pre-Production) according to the knowledge of the methodologies and processes related to management of testing /production systems;
– Experience in systems integration, including management of issues of interconnection,communication, configuration…etc.
– Experience in Amazon Web Services.
– understanding of complex distributed systems.
– Previous experience in the use of procedures for Deployment/Configuration Management.
– Strong level of OS knowledge: UNIX (Sun Solaris, HP-UX), Linux, Windows.
– Experience with scripting languages: Ksh, Bash, Perl, Python.
– Good level of knowledge of TCP/IP, HTTP and REST protocols.
– High level of expertise of Web Servers, Application Servers and Middleware applications
such as: Apache, Tomcat, Oracle WEB Logic, JBoss, IIS.
– Good experience with Databases: Oracle, SQL, MySql.
-Knowledge of English spoken and written at a level sufficient to maintain relationships with colleagues and corporate organizations with which it is connected.