Systems Administrator Senior Analyst
- Deploy and validate builds of Windows operating systems on both physical and
virtual hardware based on compliance standards and build documents;
- Update documentation and provide input to improve deployment processes;
- Build and deploy software installation packages in support of operational needs;
- Support internal clients with the deployment of applications across multiple
- Deploy Microsoft security and application updates as well as 3 rd party application patches to Windows environment. These processes include change
management, coordination with application teams, testing, rollback and auditing;
- Monitor ticket queues, assume responsibility and provide remediation for issues,
and ensure SLA’s are met;
- Additional responsibilities as tasks arise.
- Energetic and driven to provide top-notch service to internal clients;
- 5 years of relevant work experience or equivalent combination of education and work experience;
- 5 years maintaining/supporting Windows Operating System environments at an
- Solid understanding of change management processes and the ability to follow
those processes unerringly;
- Ability and initiative to execute broad assignments requiring minimal direction
with personal accountability;
- Demonstrated knowledge of application and operating system patching in an
enterprise environment using tools such as IVANTI, WorkspaceONE, AirWatch,
SMS, SCCM or MOM;
- Basic knowledge of enterprise technologies including Networking, Security,
TCP/IP, SAN, and DNS;
- Excellent troubleshooting, research and documentation skills;
- Basic knowledge of industry standards and audit requirements.
Desired Skills and Experience
- Scripting – VBS, PowerShell and batch files;
- Enterprise level desktop support skills;
- Microsoft, AirWatch, Workspace ONE, IVANTI or other industry certification.
Education & Experience
- BS degree in Information Systems, Computer Science or related field (desired,
- Working knowledge or exposure to ITSM, ITIL or ISO standard practices for IT.