Team Lead Financial Planning and Analysis
Reporting to Sr Finance Manger, the role is to provide valuable financial & decision making support, by insightful trends and variances analysis, coordinating budgeting and forecasting of P&L, BS and CF in compliance to company instructions, maintaining the reporting models and tools updated as per business requirements.
- Co-ordinate the company planning and consolidation for actuals and budgets, for OpEx, revenue, value, BS and CF;
- Ensure adherence to Group Reporting requirements & deadlines and alignment across reporting tools (SAP, Anaplan, HFM);
- Responsible for having the budgeting and reporting tools updated as to reflect changes in operation models/ reporting needs;
- Group Reporting certifications: half-year and year-end.
- Lead the FP&A team in accordance to company Finance objectives, ensure proper skills and knowledge along with development plans for team members;
- Manage ad hoc requests from direct management, CFO and group stakeholders;
- Early warning of trends, produce rolling forecasts.
- Financial analysis and modelling skills;
- Critical thinking; problem solving and decision making skills;
- People management;
- Accuracy and completeness of actuals, budgets and reports;
- Sound understanding of underlying business specifics, insightful explanation of variances and trends;
- CIMA/ACCA qualification would be considered a plus.